The Innovation Fundamentals program can apply to the employees who are not directly involved in the innovation efforts. It enables the participants to understand what innovation is and is not and how it happens. In addition this program gives the participants a few simple tools they can practice in their own work.
Who does it apply to?
- Anyone in the organization who is not directly involved in innovation efforts.
- Understand what innovation is about and can apply a few simple tools such as how to frame a problem.
- Give the participants the context for more the other innovation efforts within the organization.
- 2 hours to half a day (can be part of another program)
- Lecture and a few practical and fun exercises.