Practical Innovative Thinking
During either a two day or three day Ideaction Action Learning Program, your team will apply the Ideaction methodology to solve real issues facing your organization and, at the same time, learn the process. This program is particularly effective for existing teams facing major change.
Who does it apply to?
- Potentially all the employees of an organization
- Sessions should include intact teams with their managers
- It is particularly effective for new, cross functional teams
- Gives you practical skills and behaviors to use over and over again.
- Everyone understands how innovative thinking skills can change their organization, how innovation happens and what prevents it.
- Individuals and managers understand how they think and what different thinking models they can use in different situations.
- Generates innovative solutions on a key issue for your organization.
- Makes efficient use of the learning time.
- 2 or 3 days
- Action learning, working on the issues the Team brings to the sessions.
- Individual, pair and small group work to reflect the reality or today's corporate environment.
Option: Problem Resolution and Innovative Thinking Skills (2 or 3 day program)
This program is designed for organizations that want to combine learning with the resolution of a specific issue or opportunity, The content is similar to the Innovative Thinking Skills program but more time is spent on content.