Claude Legrand is a sought-after public speaker whose engaging style and profound knowledge of innovation and organizations can entertain and deeply impact their audiences.
Claude Legrand has spoken to association conferences and to organizations on many topics relating to innovation and the challenges to creating sustainable innovating organizations. Each presentation is customized to the audience.
- Some of the topics Claude addresses include:
- Creating an innovative organization
- Anyone can be innovative
- Innovation in the service economy
- Innovative Intelligence
- The role of HR in innovation
- The role of IT in innovation
- The innovation plan - blueprint for the innovative organization
- Innovation and Marketing
"You cannot listen to a conference by Claude Legrand and not be affected. Through unique examples and a powerful style, Claude can give you a better understanding of innovation and new tools to do something about it immediately."
- Sharon Oatway President Verequest
"Claude was the keynote speaker at our 2006 Canadian Reinsurance Conference. As this conference was our 50th Anniversary Conference we needed it to be particularly successful. Claude played a vital role in helping us achieve this objective. His remarks were provocative, inspiring and practical and Claude’s keynote address earned higher audience ratings than any other speaker."
- Senior Executive, Munich Reinsurance
As an alternative to a conference you might want to consider a workshop to give hands on experience to the audience. Workshops can be customized to your particular situation but some of the most effective workshops include:
- Fundamentals of innovative thinking
- Managing innovation 101